Sunday, October 30, 2011

Gymboree Halloween Party

So I am a huge fan of Gymboree Play and Music. We attend a class there once a week and go play during open gym hours. Not only do the boys have a great time but I feel comfortable there. The staff is amazing and they always have something new to teach and new set ups. We went to the Halloween party this year and it was so much fun. I love seeing all the cute kid costumes. There was a fun Halloween themed class and craft. We also got yummy snacks and the boys got their first face painting. I sure do love these boys and these photos make me smile!


I LOVE this picture!!!

My Brave Kingston!

So cute!

Sweet boys working on their Jack-O-Laterns

Sweet Treats

Proud Artists

LOVE this PURE joy!



My crazy boys

So proud they got their first face paintings



LOVE THEM! Silly boys

Kingston's art project

London's art project

No comments:

Post a Comment