Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Rodeo

So this spring break we went to the rodeo with my mom and dad and the boys. Brighton stayed and had fun with Nana Polson. We had a blast at the rodeo. I really love having fun and going on adventures with my kids.
We were some of the first people there

Kingston loved the cow

Feeding the animals with Nana and Papa


What a stud!

Seriously cute!

Oh yeah I put them on there together :)

Dancing to some rocking music

One of the best memories of the day

Pure joy

Pure joy

Awesome tiny pig races

London just loves animals

Nothing like sharing a lemonade with your best buddy
They ate the whole thing! NOT


Hanging out with Papa


So at the end of the day we finished off with a wild west show. Ummm not really 3 year old friendly as Kingston was terrified as the men got "shot". We quickly got up and left and showed them that they were just pretending. All Kingston could say on the way home was "pop pop, the man go pop"! He survived and it makes me smile to think about all the memories we made that day.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture of you and kingston dancing! hope we get to see y'all when we come next month!

    ReplyDelete