Sunday, March 18, 2012

Boys 3rd Birthday

I can't believe my little boys are 3 years old! I am so lucky to be their mom and couldn't be prouder of them. They are such sweet boys who are going up too fast! I love how my sweet London is such a good helper and even though its frustrating at times, I like how unique he is. He likes anything mechanical and that is not a toy. Kingston is a boy through and through. He loves train and cars, and pretty much any toy. I love them with all my mommy heart. We had their party at Safari Champ this year. It was so much fun! I love birthday parties even though they are stressful to plan it always turns out great! Thanks to all who came and celebrated this special day with us!






I LOVE birthday cakes and this years cakes were awesome!! I really want to make sure the boys each get their own cake and make sure its special to them. Kingston loves trains and London loves iPods, I love how she created these cakes especially for them!
Kingston was having a bit of a rough morning



Its not just for kids!

Kingston and Papa

Love our cute cousins!

Buddies through and through!



Sweet London

Kingston finally enjoying his party! Such a great smile!

Can't separate these guys!

Jenna & Liana

Wow I didn't know you could bring guns to the party? Should have checked those at the door Mark!

Notice anything gross in this picture? Seriously ketchup on pizza ewww!

Buddies


So we got a visit from a "lion" with our party package...I think I would have just preferred some extra sodas...

Birthday boys

GO Sheri!


Nana & Kingston

Love these amazing ladies!

Justin and Papa Polson

Miriam and a creepy tree

Time for cake!


I LOVE this picture because I can hear Kingston saying "chooo chooo"

Ahhh yes if you were wondering Brighton was there. She slept the whole time, and she even brought a date...the very handsome Briggs Ferguson!

3 year old Kingston

3 year old London

I LOVE this picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment