Thursday, January 26, 2012

Welcome Brighton Kay Polson

So I am about a month behind, but now is better than never right? On December 27th we went to my doctors office and she informed me that we would be checking into the hospital that night to induce me. I knew it was coming but for some reason I was still shocked and taken back that the time had finally come for Brighton to be here! We ran a few last minute errands and spent some time with the boys before we headed off to the hospital.
Last family photo as a family of 4!

It was a pretty uncomfortable night but by 9:30 am she was finally here! On December 28, 2012 she was 7 pounds 18 inches of her and with a full head of hair too!



I was SO excited for the boys to finally meet this baby that we had been talking about for so long. I wasn't sure how much they really understood while I was pregnant but I think they actually got it. They were so excited to meet her, kiss her, hug her, and love her. The counted her toes and kissed her sweet forehead. Truly tender moments that will never be forgotten.


Our first family photo of 5!


Kingston loves her so much and calls her "his baby". He likes to help put her pacifier back in her mouth.


Oh my sweet London, he is so special! He loves Brighton and calls her a princess. He loves to hug, hold, and kiss her.



I am SO grateful for the help of my family! Our parents were SO much help with the boys and they really made the adjustment of bringing a new baby home so much easier. I am truly grateful for all the help and love them so much!
Nana Julie

Papa

Grandma Polson

Papa Polson

We also had so many amazing family and friends come and visit us. I am so grateful for all of you who came!!!

LOVE these girls! Jenna and Julie!

Amy and Ainsley, my favorite thing Ainsley said "It didn't take long for her to get fancy!"

Always there to support us Ken, Keri, and crew!

Mrs Holly!

The Ferguson's with Brighton's potential future husband Briggs :)




Justin went home at nights while I was in the hospital to be with the boys. I thought I would be lonely but it was actually one of my favorite times in the hospital. It was so special to be alone with Brighton and  I will never forget those quite moments we spent together the first two days of her life. I LOVE being a mom, it is the hardest yet most rewarding job I have ever had. I am honored and blessed that my heavenly father choose me to look after these amazing children. I hope to be the best mom I can be to them and to raise and teach them everything they need to know to be successful in life. I love them with all my mommy heart!



I LOVE my boys

My sweet girl

Just us girls at night

Love the view



2 comments:

  1. You amaze me! You are such a good mama! I just love you and your sweet little family so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You guys are so blessed! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete