Monday, January 30, 2012

I love all of you

Dearest Brighton Kay,
I am so glad you are finally here! We have been anxiously awaiting your arrival! I remember looking over at you right after you were born, I wanted to make sure you were ok because you only cried once. I looked over and saw your eyes full of wonder, gazing at the new world around you. I knew at that moment you were something special. I love you and everything about you.

I love your sweet spirit, I can see it your face. I see it in your smile when your sleeping.
I love your tiny little features like you tiny little nose.
I love your lips they are super kissable!
I love holding your hand and how you hold mine so tight, I never want to let it go.
I love your eyes even though we hardly see them! You have blue eyes right now and who knows if they will change or not! 

I love all of you Brighton Kay!


No comments:

Post a Comment