Sunday, April 3, 2011

Boys turn 2

Seriously can it be true? Two years have really gone by way too fast! I love these boys with all my heart. When I look at them and even when I think of them it bring a smile to my face. Now don't get me wrong, it has been a very hard and trying two year and there have been many tears shed, but when I look back I can only really remember all the fun memories we have made together. They are the light in my life and bring joy to our home. Kingston has the most tender and sweet spirit. He is fearless, but loves to know that I am right there when he needs me. He loves to kiss, hug, laugh, and dance. He loves Buzz Lightyear and Lightning McQueen. London is very much a momma's boy and I love it. He loves me to rock him and he loves my hair. London is cautious but I know he is so brave. He loves his family and makes sure we are always near by. He is a thinker and like to know how things work. I love that both my boys want me to play with them and be apart of their world. I am honored to be their mother and am looking forward to another year of adventures! Happy Birthday London & Kingston!

Brave Kingston

So fearless! 

He is trying to say shhh!





Why not, it's his birthday right?

Sweet brothers sharing cake

Trying to get a picture with my boys! This is life!

SO excited aunty Rachel surprised us!

No comments:

Post a Comment