Thursday, July 5, 2012

Father's Day 2012

I am pretty sure I am the luckiest girl alive. I am blessed and surrounded by the most amazing men. The men in my life are strong, smart, and the best examples for my kids to look up too. I am so excited for my boys to have strong men to look up too and strive to be like.  I hope my daughter can learn too look for the qualities that her grandfathers and father have and find an amazing husband that will treat her like the princess she is.

Justin is a one of a kind dad. He is simply put awesome. He helps around the house, helps with the kids, and works hard at his job to support us. We are so lucky. Its hard for me to express the gratitude and love I feel for him in written form but I hope he knows how much we love and appreciate him.

Brighton has a special place in daddy's heart, she is his little princess. She is has him wrapped around her sweet little fingers! His favorite thing about her is her smile and how happy she is all the time.
Daddy loves to play with Kingston. His favorite part about Kingston is how goofy he is and his fun, playful spirit. They love to wrestle and play choo choos!
London is a gentle sweetheart. He is kind and loving to everyone, especially his siblings. He makes friends wherever he goes. He is so curious about the world around him and wants to understand WHY?!
Papa Jackson or as the boys call him Papa Julie or Papa Poo Poo Nacka. All three of our kids just love him. Brighton and papa have a special bond, the love to nap together and just love looking at each other and smiling. The boys love to go on adventures with Papa. They love to help and go to the lakehouse.
  These kiddos love their Papa Polson. They love helping him around the house and in the yard. Papa Polson has some pretty amazing speakers/TV that the boys can watch movies on. Brighton also loves napping and playing with Papa Polson. I think this little girl has the papa's wrapped up too!
All in all I feel so blessed. I am thankful for the men in my life who have served worth missions, are priesthood holders, hard workers, smart, dedicated to family & education, and who support me and my kids endlessly. I love you all with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment