Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday London & Kingston

Can it really be true, I have two 3 year olds? Yep it is my sweet boys turn three today!
It seems like yesterday we were waking up bright and early and heading off to the hospital for a scheduled C-section.
London arrived first at 10:13 and Kingston a minute later.

 We couldn't believe they were finally here! Both boys were good sizes are far as twins go but London's lungs were not fully developed and he had to be air flighted to Austin. It was so hard seeing him leave but glad Kingston stayed with us.




 
After a very hard week we finally got both boys home!
We have been our toes ever since then and I would have any other way. These boys are such a blessing in my life. They bring such joy and happiness along with worry and strife. They were meant to come to earth together. They are the best of friends and the worst of enemies. They will always have each other to lean on and they will always have me as their mother. I love them with all my heart and hope that I am doing the best I can as their mother. I am grateful to my Heavenly Father who has intrusted such sweet spirits into my care.

LONDON
London is unlike any three year old I know. He is the sweetest spirit you will ever meet and he is the biggest momma's boy I know. He loves to play with my hair and he loves to cuddle. He isn't really into the usual boy toys, he likes anything mechanical or electronic. He loves music and he has to carry around like 5 boom boxes around the house. He loves to help, help cook, help clean, the laundry, I mean the list goes on and on! He has a heart of gold and is so quick to forgive. I love you sweetheart Happy Birthday London!

KINGSTON
Oh my Kingston! This kid is a gem and is all boy. He loves anything with wheels but especially TRAINS! He loves soft thing and loves his blankets. He is a daredevil and scares me most of the time. I cherish every sweet cuddle, kiss, and hug I get from him. He is a sweet soul. His smile and laugh are contagious and I can never stay mad at my sweet Kingston. I love you Kingston Michael! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment